Job type: Permanent | Experience level: Mid-Level
Blue Ridge Networks is seeking an experienced sales manager who possesses inherent knowledge in the retail sector. The Sales Manager will lead sales initiatives by generating new business through outreach to large and midsize enterprise retail clients. A successful Sales Manager candidate will possess a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of business development and growing sales from the ground up. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. Blue Ridge Networks is customer-centric and therefore, this individual will provide the most professional sales experience possible for our customers. The Sales Manager will be a member of the Company’s Sales & Business Development team, with responsibilities for building, maintaining, and managing relationships with current and prospective customers and enterprises. Rolodex in Retail industry is critical.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing new customers in the retail market and maintain a close relationship through every stage of the process
- Develop an opportunity pipeline from end to end while setting, tracking, and meeting goals.
- Demonstrate an intimate understanding of our unique solutions and be able to convey the value to customers in a convincing, helpful way that addresses their specific needs, goals, and challenges.
- Work with internal stakeholders to construct a repeatable outbound sales process along with the accompanying deliverables/assets/ technical support needed to support you.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with the team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Pursue direct leads as appropriate through the closing process
- Work closely with the Blue Ridge Customer Operations team members to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Maintain product webinar schedules and coordinate with the Presentation team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate Customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales management within a complex and fast-paced business environment.
- Established contacts and relationships within the retail industry
- Experience with technology industry or cybersecurity is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, able to clearly and effectively articulate Blue Ridge’s value proposition
- Highly motivated, positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Ability to work in fast-moving environment, with effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently and as a team player
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Blue Ridge Networks, Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.