Job type: Full-time | Experience level: Mid-Level | Location: USA
Blue Ridge Networks is a cybersecurity pioneer that provides patented network security and endpoint security solutions to protect a wide range of public sector and commercial customers. We are seeking an experienced, Sales Engineer to support sales opportunities, customers and channel partners. The candidate should have a strong technical background and experience in networking and cybersecurity fields. Additionally, the candidate should be a self-starter desiring to drive rapid growth in a fast-growing market. In this role, the candidate will support the complete pre-sales cycle, field customer inquiries, and provide technical sales support related primarily to Blue Ridge’s LinkGuard offerings. The Sales Engineer will be a member of the Company’s Sales & Business Development team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales. The candidate will work closely with the Product Management, Customer Operations, and Engineering departments to ensure successful sales and positive experiences for customers utilizing our suite of products. The ideal candidate will be in the greater Washington DC area.
- Create and present to prospective customers technology/solution evaluation plans to support application of Blue Ridge solutions for customer use-cases
- Play a primary role in technical evaluation of solutions, including developing proof-of- concept solutions for customers
- Demonstrate and train partners and customer on all products during webinars, trade shows or in person events
- Develop proposals and capabilities briefings demonstrating technical and thought leadership in response to customer needs
- Support development of technical marketing materials and presentation of materials to customers and partners
- Develop design solutions in support of major capture and sales proposal efforts
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and presentation skills as a solutions expert
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in networking and cybersecurity market
- 7+ years of experience as a technical lead, sales engineer, or solutions architect
- Experience supporting proposal efforts, comprising a diverse team of technical and operational specialists
- Experience developing proposals and presentations to recommend solutions to stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams gathering input from many stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Blue Ridge Networks is committed to employees’ and offers competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and a benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, Blue Ridge maintains the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Blue Ridge Networks, Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Qualified applicants should submit both a resume and cover letter.Apply
Blue Ridge Networks, Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.