Job type: Full-time | Experience level: Mid-Level | Location: Remote, USA
Blue Ridge Networks is seeking an experienced sales Account Executive who possesses inherent knowledge in the networking and cybersecurity market. The Account Executive will lead sales initiatives by generating new business through outreach directly and through channel partner resellers to enterprise prospects. A successful Sales Executive candidate will possess a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of business development and growing sales from the ground up. This individual must demonstrate all the entrepreneurial characteristics associated setting up and driving a new territory, specifically developing and managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. The Sales Manager will be a member of the Company’s Sales & Business Development team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
- Generate revenue by developing, selling, managing, and growing new customers across multiple markets and maintain a close relationship through every stage of the process
- Develop an opportunity pipeline from end to end while setting, tracking, and meeting goals.
- Demonstrate an intimate understanding of our unique solutions and be able to convey the value to customers in a convincing, helpful way that addresses their specific needs, goals, and challenges.
- Work with internal stakeholders to construct a repeatable outbound sales process along with the accompanying deliverables/assets/ technical support needed to support you.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with the team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Work closely with the Blue Ridge team members to ensure customer and partner satisfaction and problem resolution
- Maintain product webinar schedules and coordinate with the Presentation team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate Customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Meet and exceed quarterly, and annual quota targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales within a complex and fast-paced business environment.
- Established contacts and relationships
- Experience with networking and cybersecurity technology industry strongly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, able to clearly and effectively articulate Blue Ridge’s value proposition
- Highly motivated, positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Ability to work in fast-moving environment, with effective time management, deal management, and problem-solving skills
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently and as a team player
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Blue Ridge Networks is committed to employees’ and offers competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and a benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, Blue Ridge maintains the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Blue Ridge Networks, Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Qualified applicants should submit both a resume and cover letter.Apply
Blue Ridge Networks, Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.